Outwit The Cravings
Here are some examples. Suppose you crave these items:
- Pickles. They supply vinegar and are often loved by persons with little acid in their stomachs or a lot of yeast (vinegar is a yeast inhibitor). Start drinking water with lemon juice or vinegar and honey.
- Bacon. The fat soothes the stomach and slows down digestion. Switch to butter and cream, with meals.
- Sugar coated cereals. Loved by persons with disturbed sugar regulation. Kill parasites, avoid wood alcohol, use chromium tablets and a lot of cinnamon.
- Crunchy munchies. Your jaw and teeth want some work to do. Try salads, an apple, raw sunflower seeds (beware of moldy seeds, nuts and dried fruit).
- Ice cream. Ice cold food stimulates the thyroid; loved by low thyroid persons. Clean up the thyroid by doing dental work and liver cleanses.
- Caffeine-laced beverages. Stimulate many body tissues, raise blood pressure. Loved by low energy people. Do a general body and environment cleanup. (There are people who say coffee puts them to sleep. Insomnia has better solutions than caffeine, though.)
- Candy. The more you eat the more you crave because chromium is being used up as you eat it and yet it is necessary to utilize more sugar. Give yourself chromium (GTF) tablets totalling 1 mg. (1,000 mcg.) a day and watch your sugar craving shrink.
- Pretzels. You want salt plus crunch.
- Potato chips. You want salt, grease, starch and crunch. No wonder they are so popular!
|If your body still has its wisdom, or most of it, why can't it detect the mold in peanuts, crackers and bread for us? There is a very sound reason. Our food manufacturers have gone to great lengths to fool our native senses. Salt and sugar, roasting and flavoring, do most of it.
Your body is accustomed, natively, to interpret sugar, salt, and flavors as "good, good, good." Of course, the mold is "bad, bad, bad."
|But when you mix them, what is your body to read? The "goods" always win; manufacturers don't stop until they do. More flavorings are added. The result is that you can be eating rotten moldy food without knowing it.
Food that is predominantly concocted can't be interpreted by your body wisdom. You must use your second-best ally, your intelligence.
How would you interpret these situations, taken from real life:
- An elderly person can't stand butter, wants and enjoys margarine.
- A child prefers canned spaghetti for the real thing.
- A child wants to eat only sweets, everything else must be coaxed down.
- A young man needs "his" beer to enjoy a cook-out.
- A young man with serious mental illness drinks half a gallon of "Mellow Yellow"(TM) a day.
- A child wants ketchup on everything.
- A pregnant woman puts herself on a pickled pigs feet and white bread diet.
Back To Normal Body wisdom was not meant to substitute for parental teaching. They must both be there. But when there is conflict, trust your wisdom.
Will you ever get your primitive body wisdom back and enjoy vegetables, fruit, simple styles of cooking and baking them? Yes, to a considerable extent.
You'll hold your nose at all seeds and nuts and most flour (they smell so rancid). You'll back away from cookies and cakes, especially icing (they taste like you imagine shortening tastes). You'll retreat from deep fat fried foods: the dripping grease will just undo the appetite. You'll say "No thanks" to canned food and metal cutlery (you can taste the metal now). You'd have to force yourself to eat grocery bread (it's so doughy and sour smelling). Wheat germ smells terrible (rancidity). Even vitamin tablets may smell awful.
Has life been ruined, now that plain potatoes and butter taste good? Your body wisdom has returned. You are the true gourmet. It is as different as corn on the cob is from the canned variety. Perhaps you are "spoiled" now by eating un-rotten food. Accept the charge with humor and dignity - as long as you're not expected to eat any more spoiled, moldy food.
The Cure for All Diseases by Topic
Save all the above to your hard drive for offline reading by right-clicking and choosing "Save As" on this link:
cure for all diseases extract (470kb)
Electricity can now be used to kill bacteria, viruses and parasites in
minutes, not days or weeks as antibiotics require.
If you have been suffering from a chronic infection or have cancer, or
AIDS, learn to build the electronic device that will stop it immediately.
It is safe and without side effects and does not interfere with any
treatment you are now on.
Notice to the Reader from Dr Hulda
The opinions and conclusions expressed in this book are mine, and
unless expressed otherwise, mine alone. The opinions expressed herein are
based on my scientific research and on specific case studies involving my
patients. Be advised that every person is unique and may respond
differently to the treatments described in this book. On occasion we have
provided dosage recommendations where appropriate. Again, remember that we
are all different and any new treatment should be applied in a cautious,
common sense fashion.
The treatments outlined herein are not intended to be a replacement or
substitute for other forms of conventional medical treatment. Please feel
free to consult with your physician or other health care provider.
I have indicated throughout this book the existence of pollutants in
food and other products. These pollutants were identified using a testing
device of my invention known as the Syncrometer. Complete instructions for
building and using this device are contained in this book. Therefore
anyone can repeat the tests described and verify the data.
The Syncrometer is more accurate and versatile than the best existing
testing methods. A method for determining the degree of precision is also
presented. However at this point it only yields positive or negative
results, it does not quantify. The chance of a false positive or a false
negative is about 5%, which can be lessened by test repetition.
It is in the public interest to know when a single bottle of a single
product tests positive to a serious pollutant. If one does, the safest
course is to avoid all bottles of that product entirely, which is what I
repeatedly advise. These recommendations should be interpreted as an
intent to warn and protect the public, not to provide a statistically
significant analysis. It is my fervent hope that manufacturers use the new
electronic techniques in this book to make surer products than they ever
The Cure For All Diseases
Copyright 1995 by Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D., N.D.
All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted to make copies of any part of this
document for non-commercial purposes provided this page with the original
copyright notice is included.
Published in the United States by ProMotion Publishing
3368F Governor Drive Suite 144
San Diego, CA 92122
Other books by Dr. Clark available from ProMotion Publishing:
The Cure For All Cancers
The Cure For HIV And AIDS